After Greenacres called out the PAX for not HC’ing to Marion or Convergence, YHC took the cue to Q convergence. The only ones present at 6:55 were Daisy Dukes, Paperboy, and Coxswain, who remarked “Are they chicken s##t?” or something to that affect. He said it, I didn’t. As the warmup began, Lovebug shows up to pull the average age of the PAX down to 52. Only 5 PAX heeded the call from our Nantan, but work was done.
SSH, Clinic Arm Circles, Windmills, Merkins, Copperhead squats
The Main THANG
Pair up in the center of the field and face each other. The PAX will move out away from each other and meet up somewhere in between depending on how fast your partner is. Roughly 5 minutes per round. Change partners each round.
- Round 1 (x2): Bear crawl out, 10 BBS, Bear crawl back, 10 burpees, 10 booyah merkins
- Round 2 (x2): Lungewalk out, 10 BBS, Lungewalk back, 10 jump squats, 10 booyah merkins
- Round 3 (x2): Crabwalk out, 10 BBS, Crabwalk back, 10 monkey humpers, 10 booyah merkins
- Round 4 (x2): Burpee broadjump out, 10 BBS, Burpee BJ back, 10 burpees, 10 booyah merkins
Move to the end of the field and partner up on sidewalk. Partners mosey opposite each other around the field, stopping at all 19 benches for:
- Round 1: 10 stepups EL
- Round 2: 10 bench dips
- Round 3: 10 jump squats EL
More bench work. 3 sets each of the following:
- Catalina wine mixers (with bench) x 10 OYO. From plank position, hands to bench, back to plank, then a full pushup equals 1 rep. 3rd set was a crowd pleaser.
- Decline mountain climbers x 10 4-count OYO. Basically same as mtn climber, but feet on bench.
Circle up and plank up.
One at a time, a PAX hops up, runs and does 5 pullups and returns to plank. 2 rounds made for a long plank experience.
Flutter kicks, dollies, v-ups, LBC’s
- Christmas gift signup. Look for the spreadsheet and then cuss out Wall-E if you can’t get into the google doc.
- T-claps for Schafer and Greenacres for q’ing F3 Marion, Beast Light & YHC on deck for 12/8, Waterbug on 12/15. Come join us and pay it forward
- Farsight cleanup day on 12/8 at 9 am??? Lunch provided to those who HC.
George H. W. Bush passed away after a remarkable career. Joined the navy on his 18th b-day and became an aviator. Flew 58 missions, was shot down. Graduate from Yale where he played in the College World Series. Went into the oil business and became a millionaire. Served in congress, led the CIA, UN ambassador, liaison to China, VP, 41st President. Married for 73 years with 6 children.
A lot happened under his watch as President including the Fall of the Berlin Wall and Desert Storm. However, one domestic initiative still resonates with us today: His 1000 points of light program. We are tasked with making the world a better place by volunteering our time, talents and resources. This could be giving blood, reading to elementary school children, donating to charity, etc. I encourage you to find ways to become a point of light in the world.