ARE YOU UP FOR THE CHALLENGE??
One of the great things of F3 is the #CSAUP. Whether it’s the Marine Core Mud Run (#F3Superbowl), GoRuck Challenge, P200 or the ultimate test of strength and endurance in what is known as The Fox. CSAUP’s are great for 2 main reasons. 1) They push the Pax to train hard in preparation for the crazy stupid and utterly pointless event that will always take a man beyond what he thought he was capable of. And 2) It brings together Pax who don’t normally see each other at the Tues/Thurs workouts. THE ONLY PROBLEM WITH THE #CSAUP is….there isn’t enough of them! Thus the F3 Hartsville 30 Day Challenge was born.
A series of 30-day challenges (goal is 6 per year) that focus on a specific muscle group or discipline. A goal will be defined at the beginning and a Q will be assigned. Each man will keep track of his progress, with the “encouragement” of the other Pax participating of course. Challenges could require double downs and/or solo work. After a Pax has completed 3 challenges within a 12 month time frame he will earn the exclusive F3 Hartsville Challenge Trifecta shirt or patch. Other key pieces of information include:
- Regional 1st FQ (Goldilocks) will be the program Q with individual challenge Q’s taking the lead on the different 30 day challenges
- Only one challenge will be active at a time
- Challenge ideas should be presented to 1st FQ (Goldilocks) for “approval”. Requirements: it must be hard, it must be accessible to all men, there must be a clearly defined goal (preferably relative to a mans starting point)
- Other stuff as we think of it….
Did you not read the 1st paragraph! We are not here to maintain the status quo. This is an opportunity for all Pax to go beyond their routine and comfort zone then relish with their brothers in the collective sharpening of our 1st and 2nd F.
All Pax. No excuses. Everyone is invited regardless of your starting point.
Read below for launch dates of the first two challenges. After that it’s open but challenges must be approved by 1st FQ (Goldilocks).
Up to the Q. Some will be double down at the site determined by Q. Some will require solo work as well.
Tab will be added to the Q sheet for Pax to sign up. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TPKwHL8WNM73wsfy3vw6VHu98irlhHxYVXPdbMesuCI/edit?pli=1#gid=2077069414
When the challenge starts, show up and do the work. #DFQ
- Oct 10th – Kettle bell Challenge
- Challenge Q – Green Acres
- Goal – 10,000 swings in 30 days
- November (date TBD) – Pull Up Challenge
- Challenge Q – Divac
- Goal – 3 pull up workouts/wk – rep specific goal based on starting point